Customised Staffing SolutionsView Our Services
Who we are
We are a 95.08% black owned company, with 70.65% black female ownership and a Level 2 BBBEE Contributor status. We have an extensive presence in South Africa and the continent, with a database of over 150 000 qualified candidates. We can support most, if not all, bulk white-collar staffing needs throughout South Africa.
Our industry experience and extensive IT infrastructure has allowed us to turn talent acquisition into a science. For clients, this means improved request-to-delivery turnaround time; saving money and improving agility. For candidates this means you are more likely to find an employer who matches your career needs.
Quest has always been at the forefront of innovation in the recruitment industry. Our attitude of constant assessment and adjustment to the needs of the modern business has put us first in South Africa:
- To offer optimised staffing solutions
- To offer specialised call centre staffing solutions
The Quest Vision & Mission
We deliver effective workforce solutions, with remarkable people, to meet the talent demands of our business partners, in a rapidly changing environment.
We aim to:
- Be the leading provider of effective workforce solutions.
- Be the employer of choice.
- Have a positive impact on employment in South Africa.
Finally, I got a job. I'm grateful for all the resources that you shared with me. Thank you so much I earn a good salary and I work as a telesales agent and the place is great.
I just wanted to thank you for the part you played in helping me get a post. If it weren't for you, Claudy Coetzer and the tips you share on your blog, I wouldn't have made it.
You have used your expertise to guide us. The best part is we owned the process; you provided the leadership. Our environment will never be the same again. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you; you are true professionals.
I have just signed my appointment contract and am so excited I could burst with joy! I am grateful to have such a great partnership with Quest.
During the past five years, Quest has shown that they understand not only our flexible staffing needs but the needs of the flexible staff themselves. Quest has shown significant insight and value through consultative projects such as workforce optimisation and the implementation of a contact centre bespoke scientific assessment tool.
Since 1993 Quest has provided a variety of flexible staffing solutions to FNB nationally for our branch banking, cash centre, call centres, banking operations and various other divisions.
By Partnering with Quest:
- You get the cutting-edge advantage and boost to your bottom line from our superior pool of top talent and our Level 2 BBBEE status. Our level 2 value-add supplier status means you can claim back 125% of your procurement spend with us.
- We turn your business information into useful business intelligence to enable your strategic decisions.
- We understand your needs and deliver bespoke solutions to best meet them.
- We operate nationally as well as into Africa. We are therefore your perfect partner to support most, if not all, of your African operations.
- Our unique staff measurement system – HPWS - ensures that each and every outsourced/leased staff member is contracted to clients’ aligned key performance area (KPA) which results in the enhanced productivity of the assignees and overall business effectiveness.
- With excellent testimonials and referrals on our quality and service, you can rest assured that with Quest, quality will never be compromised.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Quest for Knowledge
A FREE online learning centre for upskilling in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Partners for Possibility
PfP is a creative solution to South Africa’s education crisis. It is a co-action, co-learning partnership between School Principals and Business Leaders that Quest is proud to be a part of.
A past Quest endeavor with a replicable social enterprise which develops programmes aimed at youth empowerment.
Quest is a subsidiary of Adcorp, South Africa’s largest diversified workforce management and business process outsourcing company. Because of this affiliation, Quest’s clients gain access to the most progressive and trusted staffing expertise in South Africa.
Quest is a member of The Federation of African Professional Staffing Organisations (APSO) which is an industry member organization committed to the improvement and professionalisation of the labour recruitment industry in South Africa. Our active membership and participation in the APSO leadership is proof of our stringent adherence to legal compliance and our continued operation in accordance with globally aligned best practice standards.